Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Kick-Off Party

Our business unit held it's periodic Kick-off party last night at Richmonde Hotel in Ortigas City. Doing the opeing remarks, it was my first time to address the troops as BU head. I kept the talk light and inserted some humor. I think it went well but I want to work on how to further lighten up the crowd.
I was a delicious dinner. Even the Japs enjoyed the food. Dinner was followed by a Karaoke session that lasted till 9:00pm. Well, there are the usual volunteer singers but most of the guys are generally shy. (But I think most are karaoke maniacs at home). Really! Our parties are like this! Like I said, I think it would be nicer if everybody lightens up. (I am making a mental note, alcohol consumption will most likely shake the party.)

No comments: