Friday, May 18, 2007

SODEC: Day Three

There was less excitement today at the booth. Although there was still a heavy turnout of visitors, I think was less excitement. I got to get around to the other exhibits and took some photos.

Here are pictures from the Software Development Wing. Microsoft and Fujitsu have the largest booths. These guys are burning money! I think the Philippine facilitators - RP Consulate, DTI and CICC should be commended. It is always a delight to see our taxes at work. I think the Philippines should continue to participate in events like this expo.



I found some time to view the Embedded Systems wing. By the way, it is prohibited to take pictures in this area but I still managed to get some shots.



Mission accomplished! Time to do some final shopping and packing. I'm flying home to Manila tomorrow morning.

No comments: